- GI Solutions Group are pleased to welcome Darren Crawford as Group IT Director.
- Tara Pickles talks in PrintWeek about using video to highlight your star quality.
|- GI Solutions Group celebrated its 21st birthday last week with a Thames boat party and product launch.|
- Advertising mail on the up in 2014 - In the DMA Blog Alistair Ezzy talks about the trends he has seen in 2013 and what that means for the coming year
- Investment of £180,000 allows GI Solutions to dry ink at high speed - GI Solutions invests in new Haraeus Carbon Infra Red Emmitters
- Stars of the Doormat - GI Solutions provides creative mail formats for OgilvyOne and Sky Atlantic
- GI Solutions invest £50,000 in new proofing technology - The Improproof will enable GI Solutions to produce proofs much faster and more reliably
- GI Solutions invests in low volume transactional enclosing machines - These will complement the secure enclosing facility by handling the growing amount of smaller transactional mailings
- Why break-in protection is worth every penny - James Matchett advises PrintWeek readers on ways to protect a print business and its sensitive customer data.
- GI Direct re-brands as GI Solutions - GI Direct has rebranded as GI Solutions to inderpin a growing service offering
- Tips for Bridging the Skills Gap - Robin Welch on business management training in Printweek (PrintWeek website)
- Link the two tribes with better communication - Ifor Pedley comments on the need to communicate between pre and post press departments
- Bryan Dean joins GI Solutions - GI Solutions Group are pleased to announce the appointment of Bryan Dean as Transactional Business Development Manager
- Digital print and digital media volumes on the increase - Patrick Headley in Cross Media Magazine
- Cloud Computing - Why blue sky thinking isn't always best - Comments from David Wenn in Print Week
- Pin-point accurate print cuts through the digital noise - Alistair Ezzy explains the value of direct mail in a digital world
- Interview with Patrick Headley in Print Business
- To beta or not to beta - Alistair Ezzy outlines his thoughts on the benefits of being a beta test site
- True to Form - Finding the right tool for the right job has strengthened GI Solutions’ position in print for mailing
- Advertising that fits the bill for clued-up firms - Patrick Headley talks about how Transpromo is a great marketing tool
- Attracting attention through Innovation - Robin Welch at Drupa explains the company’s commitment to capital investment
- Expansion of Transactional Services with Konica machines - New sheet-fed digital printing investment augments transactional capacity
- An expertise in inline innovation - Alistair Ezzy explains the benefits of inline printing and finishing